A guide to the selection and adaptation of orthopædic apparatus, with a detailed description of their salient points.
Ernst, Friedrich Gustav.
London : Sprague & Co., 1883.
Description : xvi p., 1-159 p., [36 l.] pl., vi p.-index ; ill.: 175 phot. figs. ; 22 cm.
Photographs : 46 (collotype) "ink-photo" plates.
Subject : Surgical appliances — Orthopedics ; amputation, deformity.
- Author caption: By F. Gustav Ernst, orthopædic mechanician.
- Publisher caption: Printed and illustrated by Sprague & Co., Proprietors of the "Ink-Photo." Process, 22, Martins Lane, Cannon street, E.C.
- Includes most plates from an earlier Ernst edition, 1883: »».
- "Illustrated by forty-six ink-photo" plates and seventy-one wood-cuts."
- Index Medicus: 20501051170, 21702801320.
©All rights reserved.