A case of removal of the breast (Plate II.-IV.), with remarks of a method for closure of the wound after the so-called
Burt, Frank Leslie, 1857-1930.
Journal : Annals of gynaecology and pediatry ; vol. ii.
Boston : Rockwell and Churchill, 1889.
Description : [3 l.] pl., 400-402 p. ; ill.: 5 phot. figs. ; 23 cm.
Photographs : 5 photoengravings on printed leafs.
Subject : Mamma — Sarcoma.
- Author caption: Murdock Free Surgical Hospital, Reported by F. L. Burt, M.D.
- Biographical information »»
- Photo caption: II. Large sarcoma of mamma. (See page 401.)
- Photo caption: III. Sarcoma of mamma. Scale: As 1 to 3. Ulcerated surface (See page 401.)
- Photo caption: III. Fig. 1. Union of skin in stellate figure. (See page 402.)
- Photo caption: IV. Sarcoma of mamma. Fig. 2. Application of laced adhesive plasters to relieve tension. (See page 401.)
- Photo caption: IV. Sarcoma of mamma. Fig. 3. Small defect in skin healing by grafts. (See page 401.)
- Index Medicus: na.
©All rights reserved.