Elephantiasis arabum of the leg.
Wood, James Rushmore, 1816-1882.
Journal : Photographic review of medicine & surgery ; vol. 2., no. 5.
Philadelphia : J. B. Lippincott & Co., 1871-72.
Description : pp. -38,  pl. ; ill.: 1 photo. ; 24 cm.
Photograph : mounted albumen.
Subject : Leg — Elephantiasis.
- Author caption: "BY JAMES R. WOOD, M.D., Emeritus Professor of Surgery in the Bellevue Hospital College,
and Surgeon to the Hospital."
- Cofounder of Bellevue Hospital and the Bellevue Hospital College.
- Founder of Wood Museum of pathology, now defunct.
- First total resection of jaw in phosphorus necrosis (1856).
- Established American periosteal surgery.
- Index Medicus: 10401741260.
©All rights reserved.