Burdel, Simon-Antoine-Édouard, 1818-1897.
Paris : G. Masson, 1875.
Description : 32 p. ; ill.: 8 phots. ; In-8°.
Photograph : 8 photographs, portraits of clinical subjects.
Subject : Blood — Malaria ; Malarial fever.
- Medical degree, Paris, 1842.
- Chief of medicine, Vierzon hospice, Vierzon.
- Vice president, Medical Society of the Cher.
- Extract from Union Medicale (1874), 3. s., xviii. 293; 386; 439; 602; 639.
- One reviewer (A. Sevestre) wrote that the photographs were so poor, as to be useless.
- Burdel published obsessively on malaria.
- Index Medicus: 10407041550 (journal), 10205371390, 10805401290.
©All rights reserved.