Case of general hyperostosis.
Hutchinson, James Howell, 1834-1889.
Journal : Transactions of the College of Physicians of Philadelphia ; 3 s., vol. v.
Philadelphia : Lindsay & Blakiston, 1881.
Description : 49-56 p.; [2 l.] pl. ; ill.: 2 phots., 1 engr. ; 25 cm.
Photographs : 2 phototype leaves.
Photographer : Frederick Gutekunst.
Subject : Bones — Hypertrophy.
- Read April 7, 1880.
- Author caption: By James H. Hutchinson, M.D., one of the attending physicians to the Pennsylvania Hospital, etc.
- Medical degree, University of Pennsylvania, 1858.
- Intern, Philadelphia University Hospital, 1858-59,
- Postgraduate studies, Paris and Vienna, 1859-61.
- Director outpatient services, Children's Hospital, 1862.
- Acting Assistant Surgeon, Satterlee Hospital, [1862-63].
- Medical staff, Episcopal Hospital, 1863-68.
- Attending physician, Pennsylvania University Hospital, 1868-1888.
- Elected trustee, Pennsylvania University Hospital, 1878.
- President, Philadelphia Pathological Society.
- Honorary Librarian, College of Physicians, 1883.
- Vice President, College of Physicians, 1889.
- Photo caption: Phototype ; F. Gutekunst [inscribed in negative].
- Index Medicus: 20205501540.
©All rights reserved.