Notes on the crania of the Botans of Formosa.
Eldridge, Stuart, 1843-1901.
Journal : Transactions of the Asiatic Society of Japan ; vol. 5., part 1.
Yokohama : "Japan Mail Office," 1877.
Description : 158-169 p., [1 l] pl. ; ill.: 1 comp. phot. ; 23.2 cm.
Photograph : albumen, four panel composite image, showing three skulls from four perspectives.
Subject : Cranium — Comparative morphology.
- Author caption: By Stuart Eldridge, M. D.
- Medical degree, Georgetown University Faculty of Medicine, Washington, 1868.
- Secretary and Physician, Japan Scientific Mission, 1871.
- Surgeon-General, Kaitakushi, Hakodate, 1872.
- Founder, Hakodate Medical School, 1872.
- Founding editor, Kinsei-I-Setsu, first Japanese medical journal.
- Director, General Hospital of Yokohama.
- Conferred, Fourth Order of Merit, by Emperor Meiji, 1897.
- Posthumous award, Third Order of Merit with the Sacred Treasure.
- Read before the Asiatic Society of Japan, on the 14th of March, 1877.
- Offprint also issued.
- Reprint edition, 1888.
- Index Medicus: 10401481320.
©All rights reserved.