Plastic operations on the neck and arms for severe cicatricial deformities after burns.
Croft, John, 1833-1906.
Journal : Medico-Chirurgical Transactions ; vol. lxxii.
London : Longmans, Green, and Co., 1889.
Description : 349–372 p. ; ill.: 8 phot. figs. ; 21 cm.
Photographs : 8 in-text halftone images of 3 adult females, before and after plastic surgery.
Subject : Skin — Burns ; Sequelae.
- Received March 7th—Read May 14th, 1889.
- Member, Royal College of Surgeons, 1854.
- Fellow, Royal College of Surgeons, 1859.
- Assistant Demonstrator of Anatomy and Surgical Registrar, St. Thomas Hospital, 1860.
- Surgeon, St. Thomas Hospital, 1871.
- Lecturer on Practical Surgery, St. Thomas Hospital, 1871.
- Special Lecturer on Clinical Surgery, St. Thomas Hospital, 1881.
- Index Medicus: 20209301400, 20306391500.
©All rights reserved.