Dislocation of cervical vertebrę; five cases; recovery without operation.
Walton, George Lincoln, 1854-1941.
Journal : Boston Medical and Surgical Journal, ; vol. cxx.
Boston : Cupples & Hurd, 1889.
Description : 277-281 p., [1 l.] pl. ; ill.: 6 phot. figs., 1 engr. ; 27.5 cm.
Photograph : 6 cameo portraits on leaf – collotypes.
Subject : Cervical vertebrę — Dislocation.
- Author caption: By George L. Walton, M. D., Clinical instructor in diseases of the nervous system, Harvard University;
Physician to the neurological department of the Massachusetts General Hospital.
- Medical degree, Harvard Medical School, 1885.
- Clinical Instructor in Diseases of the Nervous System, Harvard, 1885.
- Instructor in Neurology at the Harvard Dental School, 1890
- Reissued: Journal of Nervous & Mental Disease, vol. xvi, p. 141-153.
- Offprint also issued.
- Read before the American Neurological Association, at the Congress of Physicians and Surgeons. Washington, September, 1888.
- Cordasco 80-6534.
- Index Medicus: 11304831240, 11600401200 (offprint).
©All rights reserved.