Organisms of air-dust.
Streets, Thomas Hale, 1847-1925.
Journal : Sanitary and statistical report of the Surgeon-general of the U. S. Navy, for the year 1881, ; vol. vii.
Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1883.
Description : 62–64 p., [2 l.] pl. ; ill.: 2 phot. figs. ; 24 cm.
Photograph : 2 heliotypes on printed leafs.
Subject : Air — Microorganisms.
- Author caption: by Passed Assistant Surgeon, T. H. Streets.
- Medical diploma, University of Pennsylvania, 1876.
- Assistant Surgeon, Medical Corps, United States Navy, 1872.
- Promoted, Passed Assistant Surgeon, 1875.
- Promoted, Surgeon, 1877.
- Medical Inspector, United States Navy, 1899.
- Medical Director, United States Navy, 1909.
- Photo caption: Air dust culture. Bacillus subtilis. Showing matting of long chains. x 700.
- Photo caption: Bacillus Ruber. Cohn. Air dust culture. x 700.
- Photo caption (pl. 1 & 2): Heliotype Printing Co., Boston.
- Index Medicus: 20101781210.
©All rights reserved.