A unique case of congenital malposition of the bladder, with operation.
Stone, Alexander Johnston, 1845-1910.
Journal : The Northwestern medical and surgical journal ; vol 1.
St. Paul : Published by the editor [v. infra], 1872-73.
Description : 39-44 p., [1 l.] pl. ; ill.: 1 phot. ; 23 cm.
Photograph : albumen (unverified) portrait mounted to printed leaf.
Subject : Bladder — Abnormities ; Surgery (of).
- Author caption: By Alex. J. Stone, M. D., Stillwater, Minn.
- Medical degree, Berkshire Medical College, Pittsfield, 1867.
- Founding editor, The Northwestern medical and surgical journal, 1871.
- Cofounder, President, St Paul Medical College, 1879-88.
- Editor, Northwestern lancet, 1886-1901.
- First chair, Gynecology, University of St. Paul Medical School, 1888.
- President, Minnesota State Medical Association.
- Vice president, American Medical Association.
- Commissioner of health, St. Paul, 1895.
- Surgeon General, State of Minnesota.
- Photograph faces page 25.
- Photo caption: A unique case of congenital malposition of the bladder, operated on, June 4th., 1870,
By Alex. J. Stone, M. D., Stillwater, Minn.
- Index Medicus: 10200841760.
©All rights reserved.