Dr. William Francis Sheehan.
Rochester : E. R. Andrews, 1886.
Description : (unpaginated) [1 l.] pl.,  p. ; ill.: 1 phot. ; 23.6 cm.
Photograph : portrait on printing-out paper (frontis.).
Subject : medical biography — William Francis Sheehan (1855-1984).
- Subtitle: born at County Limerick, Ireland, February 12th, 1855, died at Rochester, New York, July 22d, 1884 :
- Lead testimonial published anonymously in, "Public Health and Reports" ; vol. x, American Public Health
- Medical degree: Buffalo Medical College, 1877.
- Health Officer, City of Rochester, 1882.
- Provenance: book plate of Dr. Henry Ward Williams (1893-196?).
- Calling card, edged in black, of Mrs. Wm. F. Sheehan laid in.
- Index Medicus: 11209731030.
©All rights reserved.