Report on Hawaiian leprosy.
Saxe, Arthur Wellsley, 1820-1891.
Santa Clara : Journal Book and Job Print., 1881.
Description : 26 p., [10 l.] pl. ; ill.: 12 phot. ; 23 cm.
Photograph : 12 photographs.
Photographer : H. Schoene, Montgomery Avenue, San Francisco.
Subject : Skin and peripheral nerves — Leprosy.
- Author caption: By A. W. Saxe, M. D., of Santa Clara.
- Medical diploma, Castleton Medical College, Castleton, Vermont, 1843.
- President, California State Medical Society, 1880-81.
- "Read before the California State Medical Society, at San Francisco, April 20, 1881."
- Offprint from, The transactions of the Medical Society of the State of California. Vols. xi,
(1881, p. 278–301)
& xiv, (1884, p. 210–216).
- Photographs issued separately by the gallery of H. Schoene, San Francisco.
- Photographs commissioned by order of the Hawaiian Board of Health.
- Photographs not published in the journal.
- Very rare, one copy archived at UCLA, Biomed History and Special Collections.
- Cordasco: na.
- Index Medicus: 10800521340 (journal).
©All rights reserved.