Spina bifida, chronic internal hydrocephalus, hydrorrhachis, double convergent strabismus, and double
talipes varus, existing concurrently ;
Roberts, Milton Josiah, 1851–1893.
New York : D. Appleton and Company, 1884.
Journal : New York medical journal ; vol. 39.
Description : 89-94 p. ; ill.: 1 in-text phot. ; 19 cm.
Photograph : photoengraving (Ives process), back view of the child, taken while nursing.
Photographer : James U. Stead.
Subject : Spine — Spina bifida ; treatment.
- Subtitle: an ocular demonstration upon the living subject of the communicability of the fluid in the sac with that
contained in the ventricles of the brain, by means of an instrument of precision; the injection of Morton's fluid: post
- Author caption: By Milton Josiah Roberts M. D., Professor of orthopaedic surgery and mechanical therapeutics in the
New York Post-Graduate Medical School ; Visiting Orthopedic Surgeon to the New York City Hospitals on Randall's
- Medical degree: New York University Medical School, 1878.
- Assistant to Dr. John S. Warren, Demilt Dispensary, 1879.
- Instructor, orthopedics, N.Y. U. Post-Graduate Medical School, 1881.
- Orthopedic surgeon, city hospitals on Randall's Island, 1882.
- Photo captions: Fig. 1.
- Index Medicus: 11304011740.
©All rights reserved.