Reamy, Thaddeus Asbury, 1829-1909.
Journal : Annals of gynaecology and pediatry ; vol. i.
Boston : Rockwell and Churchill, 1888.
Description : [1 l.] pl., p. 564 ; ill.: 1 phot. fig. ; 23 cm.
Photograph : 1 photoengraving on printed leaf.
Subject : Uterus & adnexa — Salpingitis.
- Author caption: na.
- Medical diploma, Starling Medical College, 1854.
- Professor, materia medica and therapeutics, Cincinnati College of Medicine and Surgery, 1858-60.
- Professor, diseases of women and children, Starling Medical College, 1864-71.
- A. M. degree, Ohio Wesleyan University, 1870.
- Vice president, American gynecological society, 1881.
- President, American gynecological society, 1886.
- LL. D. degree, Cornell College, 1890.
- Professor, obstetrics clinical midwifery and diseases of children, Ohio Medical College. 1871-1888.
- Professor, Gynecology, Ohio Medical College, 1888.
- President, Ohio State Medical Society.
- Reprinted: Martin & Cushing (1890), Pathology and therapeutics of the diseases of women ; Boston.
- Photo caption: see below.
- Index Medicus: na.
Fig. 1. TUBERCULAR SALPINGITIS AND DERMOID CYST OF OVARY. Specimen presented by Prof. T. A. Reamy see page 564.
A — Contents of cyst; waxy substance with hairs. B — Ovary showing cavity of cyst. C and
D — Tubes showing miliary tubercles.
©All rights reserved.