An appeal in behalf of a hospital for the University of Pennsylvania.
Pepper, William, 1843-1898.
Pennsylvania : sp, sd (1871).
Description : [1 l.] map, 4 p., [1 l.] pl. ; ill.: 1 phot., 1 engr. ; 26 cm.
Photograph : albumen on printed leaf, architect drawing for the hospital.
Subject : Public health — Hospitals.
- Author caption: na.
- Medical degree, University of Pennsylvania Medical School, 1864.
- Lecturer, clinical medicine, 1870.
- Founding editor, Philadelphia Medical Times, 1870.
- Professor, clinical medicine, 1876.
- Professor, theory and practice of medicine, 1887.
- Professor, clinical medicine, 1876-1887.
- Elected provost, University of Pennsylvania, 1881.
- Photo caption: University of Pennsylvania, Collegiate and Scientific Departments. T. W. Richards, Arch't.
- Very rare. Two copies in OCLC.
- Index Medicus: 10603761170.
©All rights reserved.