In memoriam ; Charles Edward Buckingham.
Lyman, George Hinckley, 1819–1890.
St. Paul : W. L. Klein, 1888.
Journal : Transactions of the American Gynecological Society ; vol. ii.
Description : [1 l.] pl., 519–521 p. ; ill.: 1 phot. ; 24cm.
Photograph : heliotype portrait of Buckingham on printed leaf.
Subject : Physician biography — Charles Edward Buckingham (1821–77).
- Author caption: George H. Lyman ; Boston, June 2, 1878.
- Medical degree: University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, 1843.
- Brigade-surgeon, Medical director, Army fifth corps, Civil War, 1861.
- Army Medical Inspector, Lieutenant colonel, 1862.
- Co-founder, American Gynecological Society.
- Visiting physician, Boston City Hospital.
- Named caption: Charles Edward Buckingham.
- Medical degree: Harvard Medical School, Boston, 1844.
- Co-founder, Boylston Medical School, 1847 (dissolved, 1855).
- Professor, Theory and practice of medicine, Harvard.
- Professor, Obstetrics, Harvard.
- Index Medicus: 20208881160, 10804461280 (offprint).
©All rights reserved.