A case of myxo-sarcoma of Fallopian tube.
Janvrin, Joseph Edward, 1839-1911.
Journal : Annals of gynaecology and pediatry ; vol. ii.
Boston : Rockwell and Churchill, 1889.
Description : [1 l.] pl., 357-360 p. ; ill.: 1 phot. ; 23 cm.
Photograph : 1 photoengraving on printed leaf, specimen.
Subject : Ovary — Ovariotomy.
- Author caption: By J. E. Janvrin, M.D., Gynaecologist New York Skin and Cancer Hospital, Consulting Surgeon St.
Elizabeth's Hospital, etc.
- Medical training under Dr. William G. Perry, Exeter, 1859-61.
- Assistant surgeon, Civil War, 1861-63.
- Medical degree, College of Physicians and Surgeons, New York, 1864.
- Visiting Physician, Department of Heart and Lung Diseases, Demilt Dispensary, 1868-72.
- Assistant Surgeon, State of New York Woman's Hospital, 1872-82.
- Gynecologist, New York Skin and Cancer Hospital, 1882.
- President, New York Obstetrical Society.
- President, New York County Medical Association, 1896.
- Reprinted: Martin & Cushing (1890), Pathology and therapeutics of the diseases of women ; Boston.
- Photo caption: see below.
- Index Medicus: 21202891530.
MYXO-SARCOMA OF FALLOPIAN TUBE. [Natural Size.]
Case of J. E. Janvrin, M.D. (Pages 357-360.)
A — Ovary. B, C, D — Fallopian tube, enlarged and thickened by the malignant disease, as seen at
the points of incision. Opposite C is a small cyst.
©All rights reserved.