Myxdema; four cases with two autopsies.
Hun, Henry, 1854-1924 ;
Prudden, Theophil Mitchell, 1849-1924.
Philadelphia : Lea Brothers & Co., 1888.
Journal : The American Journal of Medical Sciences ; n. s., xcvi.
Description : 1-24 p., [3 l.] pl., 140-156 ; ill.: 6 phots., 13 engrs. ; 24.5 cm.
Photographs : 6 phototype figures on 3 printed leafs. Portraits of two clinical subjects.
Subject : Thyroid — Myxdema.
- Subtitle: With a report of the microscopical examination by T. Mitchell Prudden.
- Author caption: By Henry Hun, M.D., Professor of diseases of the nervous system and of psychological medicine
in the Albany Medical College.
- Medical degree: Harvard Medical School, 1879.
- Professor, neurology, Albany Medical College, 18841914.
- President, Association of American Physicians, 1910.
- President, American Neurological Association, 1914.
- Co-author caption: By T. Mitchell Prudden, M.D., Director of the Laboratory of the Alumni Association of the
College of Physicians and Surgeons, New York
- Medical degree: Yale School of Medicine, 1875.
- Professor, pathology, College of Physicians and Surgeons, Columbia University, 1892-1909.
- Director, Rockefeller Institute for medical research, 1901.
- Offprint also published.
- Index Medicus: 20704761120, 21102901780.
©All rights reserved.