Otitis media catarrhalis acuta, accompanied with facial paralysis and impairment of
accommodation of the eye of the affected side.
Holt, Erastus Eugene, 1849-1931.
Journal : Transactions of the American Otological Society ; vol. iv.
New Bedford : Mercury Publishing Co., 1889.
Description : 460-462 p., [1 l. pl.] ; ill.: photos. ; 23 cm.
Photographs : four clinical portraits on 1 leaf. Half-tone engraving.
Subject : Middle ear — Otitis media ; Neuropathy.
- Author caption: By E. E. HOLT, M. D., Portland, Maine.
- Medical degree, Dartmouth, 1874.
- Founder, Maine Eye and Ear Infirmary.
- Read before the Twenty-Second Annual Meeting of the American Otological Society, July 16, 1889.
- Photo captions: Lux Eng. Co., Boston.
- Index Medicus: 20406511080.
Another case, of which I have photographs, coming soon after the one here reported, illustrates how easily the
ear may be overlooked in Bell's paralysis.—Page 462.
• • •
©All rights reserved.