Fracture of base and vault of skull; abscess; hæmorrhage.
Gassaway, James Morsel, 1848-1939.
Journal : Annual report of the Supervising Surgeon-General of the Marine-Hospital Service of the United States.
Washington : Government Printing Office, 1883.
Description : 153-155 p., 2 pl. ; ill., 2 leaves photo. ; 23 cm.
Photographs : 2 collotypes on printed leafs, front and back views of the clinical subject's head.
Subject : Skull — Fracture.
- Author caption: Reported by surgeon James M. Gassaway.
- Commissioned, assistant surgeon of the U.S. Marine Hospital, 1874.
- Photo caption: "Showing depression of skull, corono-saggital junction, from Minie bullet, December 13, 1862."
- Photo caption: "Showing result of fracture of mastoid bone, with fracture of base of skull from blow with a pinch-bar, October 4, 1882."
- Index Medicus: 10509371800.
©All rights reserved.