Ebenezer Kimball Sanborn; a memorial.
Burnham, Samuel, 1833-1873.
[Boston, sp, sd,] : Private printing, 1867.
Description : frontis., 52 p. ; ill.: 1 phot. ; 19 cm.
Photograph : albumen, portrait of Dr. Sanborn in regimental uniform.
Subject : Medical biography — Ebenezer Kimball Sanborn, M.D., 1828-1862.
- Sanborn was a graduate of Williams, and a professional writer.
- Scarce, 8 copies found in Worldcat.
- Sanborn notes follow:
- Medical degree: Berkshire Medical College, 1847.
- Medical training: Dr. Gilman Kimball (uncle), Lowell, Mass.
- Medical training: Dr. Charles Harrison Stedman (1805-1866), Boston.
- Postgraduate studies in Europe.
- Professor, surgery, Vermont Medical College, Castleton, Vt., 1854-56.
- Surgeon, 31st Massachusetts, 1862.
- Died, Ship Island, Miss.
- Published several reports in medical journals.
- Index Medicus: na.
©All rights reserved.