John Taylor Gilman, M. D., Portland Maine: A Memorial for the Family.
Bell, Charles Henry, 1823-1993.
Exeter : The News-Letter Press (priv. print.), 1885.
Description : b.t., [2 l.] pl., t.p., -36 p. ; ill.: 1 phot., 1 engr. ; 25.5 cm.
Photograph : albumen, frontis. portrait.
Subject : physician biography — John Taylor Gilman (1806-1884).
- Author caption: by Charles H. Bell.
- U. S. Senator, 1879.
- Governor of New Hampshire, 1881–1883.
- Author caption: John Taylor Gilman.
- Medical degree: Bowdoin College, Brunswick, Maine, 1829.
- Co-founder, first chairman, Maine General Hospital, Portland, 1868.
- The photograph is also presented as an engraving with Dr. Gilman's signature.
- Index Medicus: 20602151100, 30204311290.
©All rights reserved.