Some of the uncommon causes of imbecility.
Beach, Fletcher, (1845–1929).
Utica : State Lunatic Asylum, 1888-89.
Journal : The American Journal of Insanity ; vol. xlv.
Description : 32–39 p., [1 l.] pl. ; ill: 1 phot. ; 23 cm.
Photograph : 1 leaf (heliotype), two views of a specimen brain.
Photographer : William Thomas Fitzherbert MacKenzie Ingall.
Subject : Brain — Developmental disorders.
- Author caption: by Fletcher Beach, M. R., M. R. C. P., Medical Superintendent of the Darenth Asylum, Dartford, England.
- Medical degree, King's College, London, 1868.
- Resident physician, King's College Hospital.
- Resident physician, Hospital for Sick Children.
- Resident physician, Bethlem Royal Hospital.
- Medical superintendent, Darenth Asylum Schools, Dartford, 1876-93.
- Physician, West End Hospital for Nervous Diseases, London, 1895.
- President, Royal Medico-Psychological Association.
- Index Medicus: 20708171160.
©All rights reserved.