Three cases of compound complicated hare-lip, occurring in the same family;
operation for restoration of lips; with remarks on the operation for cleft palate.
Little, James Lawrence 1836-1885.
Journal : Illustrated Medicine and Surgery.
New York : E.B. Treat, Vol. 2., 1883.
Description :  l., 111-114 p. ; ill., 1 leaf of plates ; 30.5 cm.
Photographs : 6 artotypes, clinical portraits, on 1 leaf.
Photographer : O. G. Mason (attributed).
Subject : Plastic Surgery — Palatorrhaphy, Uranostaphylorrhaphy.
- Fellow of the American Surgical Association.
- Professor of Surgery, University of Vermont.
- Professor, Post-Graduate School of New York.
- Second edition printing, 1892.
- Caption: Artotype, E. Bierstadt N. Y.
- Index Medicus: 10802201210.
©All rights reserved.