A clinical lecture on arrest of development.
Delivered at the University of the City of New York, March 13th, 1879.
Hammond, William Alexander, 1828-1900.
Serial Publication : Neurological Contributions.
New York : G.P. Putnam's sons, 1879.
Description : vol. 1 ; pp. 23-39, & frontis. ; 24 cm.
Photographs : 3 collotypes on 1 leaf.
Subject : Congenital hypothyroidism.
- Neurological Contributions ceased publication after third volume (1881).
- Hammond : main editor and contributor.
- William J. Morton : assistant editor.
- H. was appointed Surgeon General in 1862.
- One of the founders of the American Neurological Association.
- "Hammond's disease" : athetosis first described by H. in 1871.
©All rights reserved.