A case of closure of the jaws from bilateral ankylosis, treated successfully by excision of both
angles of the inferior maxilla, after the complete failure of other methods.
Bennett, Sir William Henry, 1852-1931.
Journal : Transactions of the Clinical Society of London, vol. 22.
London : Longmans, Green, and Co., 1889.
Description : pp. 269-273 ; ill.: 1 photo. ; 22 cm.
Photograph : in-text photograph of the subject (process unverified).
Subject : Jaws — Ankylosis.
Photographer : Danielsson.
- Author caption: By WILLIAM H. BENNETT. Read May 10, 1888.
- Bennett established a department of massage at St. George's Hospital.
- Bennett's operation of posterior rhizotomy for the treatment of spasmodic pain (GM 4861.1).
- Photographer's name inscribed in negative.
- Index Medicus: 20804431020.
©All rights reserved.